The Art Center was the perfect venue for a screening of the documentary “Bully” on April 4. Sioux City School Superintendent Dr. Paul Gausman commented that changes have been made within the district, but sometimes results are slow to appear.
- Violins of Hope Documentary Screening in the Orpheum Lobby
- The Sioux Tolerance Week Exhibit opening at the Museum
- Joachim Prinz – I Shall Not Be Silent Documentary Screening at WITCC
- Area 8th Graders to Attend I am a Star: The Songs and Poems of Inge Auerbacher
- Main Event: I am a Star: The Songs and Poems of Inge Auerbacher