Director/Producer Roberta Grossman will share the trailer of “Blessed is the Match” and give insight into the film at 11:00 on Wednesday at Western Iowa Tech in the Cargill Auditorium. The film will be shown at 7:30 at the Sioux City Orpheum Theatre that evening. Miss Grossman will make comments and answer questions after the film. Both events are free and open to the public. The film is the centerpiece of this year’s Tolerance Week, April 1 – 5.
- Violins of Hope Documentary Screening in the Orpheum Lobby
- The Sioux Tolerance Week Exhibit opening at the Museum
- Joachim Prinz – I Shall Not Be Silent Documentary Screening at WITCC
- Area 8th Graders to Attend I am a Star: The Songs and Poems of Inge Auerbacher
- Main Event: I am a Star: The Songs and Poems of Inge Auerbacher