We are delighted to welcome Inge Auerbacher back to Sioux City for opening night of I am a Star: The Songs and Poems of Inge Auerbacher featuring members of the Sioux City Community Youth Theatre singing original music and the poetry of Terezin Survivor Inge Auerbacher. Ms Auerbacher will guide the audience through the performance. After a standing room only presentation at the National Music Museum during last year’s Tolerance Week, it seemed an obvious choice to bring Inge’s presentation to a larger audience and involve the youth theatre.
- We would like to share this exciting special project in happening in Toronto to further Holocaust Education.
- 2020 Tolerance Week Events Cancelled Due to Corona Virus
- Tolerance Week Holocaust Educator and Auschwitz Survivor Phil Gans Dies at 91
- 2016 Tolerance Week Art Contest Winner Dies with her brother in ice-related car accident
- 2020 Tolerance Week Essay and Ella Holtzen Art Contests Theme Announced