21 Art teachers attended a workshop given by Nan Wilson, Art Dept. Chair at Briar Cliff University on how to incorporate the theme of Tolerance into art lessons throughout the year.
- Violins of Hope Documentary Screening in the Orpheum Lobby
- The Sioux Tolerance Week Exhibit opening at the Museum
- Joachim Prinz – I Shall Not Be Silent Documentary Screening at WITCC
- Area 8th Graders to Attend I am a Star: The Songs and Poems of Inge Auerbacher
- Main Event: I am a Star: The Songs and Poems of Inge Auerbacher