Please express in words or art how the practice of Tolerance will make the world a better place. Please limit essays to 400 words and artwork to 11×14″. Email entries to email@example.com or deliver to 1922 Pierce Street by 6 pm on Monday, April 19th. Middle and high school students are eligible. There are cash prizes for one middle and one high school student and teacher in both the art and essay areas. We have renamed the art contest in memory of Ella Holtzen, who was our 2016 Middle School Art Winner. Tragically, Ella and her brother Beck, students at Hinton Community School, were killed in an ice-related car accident on January 14, 2020.
- 2021 Tolerance Week Essay Contest and the Ella Holtzen Memorial Tolerance Week Art Contest theme announced
- 2021 Tolerance Week to be Virtual
- We would like to share this exciting special project in happening in Toronto to further Holocaust Education.
- 2020 Tolerance Week Events Cancelled Due to Corona Virus
- Tolerance Week Holocaust Educator and Auschwitz Survivor Phil Gans Dies at 91